Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am 30 years old and my biggest problem with skin is dynamic wrinkles
  • I would like to share my experience in using some of the facial treatments I have tried

• by Sana
      I am 30 years old and my biggest problem with skin is dynamic wrinkles. Although not very visible at the moment, it is obvious that they will develop into deeper folds due to the way my skin tends to fold when I smile or laugh. I would like to share my experience in using some of the facial treatments I have tried.

Olay Regenerist line claims to contain exclusive Olay Amino-Peptide Complex, developed to regenerate skin’s appearance. Further it is said that no chemical peels or surgery is needed

- Olay Regenerist line is capable of brining about the same results.

Besides, the Oil of Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum is an affordable product to buy (around USD 15 - 20, depending where you buy it). Following recommendation on the product’s package I applied the product twice a day: in the morning and in the evening, giving particular attention to that trouble zone around my mouth.

As with any new creams I was afraid of any breakouts or rash on my skin, which did not happen: the cream ...

• felt very light and not greasy. Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum is a great moisturizer and my rather dry skin loved its hydrating effect.

It absorbed it like a sponge and felt very smooth and silky. The product did gave me a sensation of refined skin texture, while I was using it.

It did not take a big amount to cover both face and neck, so a tube I had bought lasted for about 4 months. The cream has a light scent, quickly disappearing when applied on skin.

But,

as actually I have expected, there was no effect on my wrinkles, whatsoever. Basically the product is like many others - properly and wonderfully moisturizes your skin, but does not make any sufficient improvements.

So my advice would be: if you are looking for a good product to maintain your youthful skin, Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum is one of the products to consider. But if the question you are looking the answer for - how to stop the aging process and get rid of wrinkles, you have to look somewhere else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3160339450931/k2311a036/3.6.06