Majestic Theater Vero Beach Florida  » Theatre  »
940 14th Place, Vero Beach, FL 32960
  • There are fewer seats but the experience is so much more enjoyable
  • I highly recommend anyone who is visiting Vero Beach, Florida to stop by the Majestic Theater and enjoy first run movies in a classic atmosphere

• by kimadhd

I have fallen in love with the Majestic Theater here in Vero Beach, Florida. The newly revamped theater is just such a classy affair now from the decor to the staff in their sharp uniforms. We just love how friendly everyone is and the pride they take in keeping the entire theater spotless.

The concession stand is incredible with its mini kitchen. The pepperoni pizza and the fresh mozzarella sticks are too tasty. The popcorn is covered with fresh butter and you have the option of all kinds of seasoning salts too.

My husband who is very tall just loves to use this theater due ...

• to its larger rocker style seats. The aisles are extra wide so more leg room than I have ever had in a theater. There are fewer seats but the experience is so much more enjoyable.

With its decor they also have a very quiet atmosphere and the crowds of noisy teens that you

normally see at the mall are not tolerated here. We have made it a weekly excursion which is so close to our house that we can walk over to it.

I highly recommend anyone who is visiting Vero Beach, Florida to stop by the Majestic Theater and enjoy first run movies in a classic atmosphere!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 32607394450331/k2311a076/7.6.08