Manic Panic Hair Dye
  • Of course it smells, I think all hair dye does, but it doesn't smell bad for the great results that you can get from it
  • Other than that, I would recommend Manic Panic to just about anyone

• by Mary

I have used Manic Panic Hair dye numerous times. I love the color that comes out of it. It is not dull like some temporary hair dyes…the colors are very vibrant and bright.

The Dye is very thick which makes it easy to apply and it doesn’t get drippy. I really like

the fact that I can dye my hair on my own without worrying about a huge mess from dye dripping all over the place.

My most favorite thing about Manic Panic is the fact that it doesn’t have a really harsh smell. Of course it smells, I think all hair dye does, but it doesn’t ...

• smell bad for the great results that you can get from it.

Last time I used Manic Panic I chose the color Blood Red. My hair is brown so I wasn’t sure how well this was going to work, but sure enough the color was awesome! It was bright red just like the

bottle said.

If I could change anything about Manic Panic it would be the fact that it is sometimes hard to find. Most beauty supply stores have it, but it isn’t something you can find usually at a department type store. Other than that, I would recommend Manic Panic to just about anyone

Manic Panic Hair Dye

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31607394420331/k2311a076/7.6.08