The Servant Of The Bones
  • I found this book to be pretty disappointing
  • The first few pages held such promise, but it got so boring
  • Maybe that was the problem, as I was reading it at work and was getting inturrupted quite a bit
  • I really love books that I can't put down, but this book was certainly something that I could put down

• by katrina

I found this book to be pretty disappointing.

The basic storyline is about a spirit who wants to tell it’s story and all the things it’s been through. The main plot is the spirit avenging the death of a young girl.

The first few pages held such promise, but it got so boring. For a

huge section of the book I felt like I was being given a history lesson! It was really boring. Things got better towards the end, there was more going on.

The story line seemed to have two different things going on at the same time, and these got mixed up so you weren’t always ...

• entirely sure where you were in the story or who was having what conversation. It was very confusing.

It’s the kind of book you really need the time to get in to. Maybe that was the problem, as I was reading it at work and was getting inturrupted quite a bit. So if you’re

the sort of person who’s got plenty of time, then this book maybe right up your street.

I really love books that I can’t put down, but this book was certainly something that I could put down…infact I prefered putting it down because it felt more like a chore than a pleasure to read.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17607394330331/k2311a076/7.6.08