Let Go (Avril Lavigne)  » Music  »
  • I bought Let Go because of the popular songs Complicated and I'm With You

• by Malou

I bought Let Go because of the popular songs “Complicated” and “I’m With You”. I didn’t really know anything about Avril Lavigne at the time.

But I’m glad that I bought her CD because it’s great.

It’s actually one of my most played CDs.

Most of her songs grow on you and

you would want to play them over and over again.

The lyrics are catchy, her vocals is powerful especially evident in the track “I’m With You”.

The melodies range from punk rock to ballads.

My favorite tracks are “Mobile” (very catchy chorus); “Tomorrow”, a sad but lovely song (you can really feel ...

• Avril’s sadness when she sang this song); the very melodic “Complicated” and “Things I’ll Never Say” (I relate so much to this song because there are times when I want a person to know something but it’s really hard to say it to his face).

Avril’s style reminds me of Alanis Morissette

and Pink whom I both love.

This is one CD that everyone will enjoy (even if you’re no longer a teenager) and Avril Lavigne is refreshing.

She’s not your typical young, sexy singer but an ordinary punk teenager who sings and writes good songs.

Listen to this CD and you’ll see what I mean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14607394320331/k2311a076/7.6.08