Garnier Wrinkle lift cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I am a fan of Garnier products as I have been happy with their products and have been using them consistently
  • So I wish the co comes up with some gel based variant for oily skins
  • All in all I was very happy using the cream and would recommend it to others to try it

• by bookworm

I had once brought Garnier Wrinkle lift cream on the suggestion of the salesperson. It is a Loreal product and hence I had went ahead and bought it. I am a fan of Garnier products as I have been happy with their products and have been using them consistently.

The cream comes in a red bottle and it is

a 40 ml pack. It is costly and is priced much higher than the usual moisturizer. But good things are often costly. I had tried this cream and was just amazed with the results. During winter and also dry seasons my skin gets chapped and fine lines become visible on the face. After using this cream for a few days I was surprised to see the lines around the face i.e. eyes and mouth reduce drastically. Whenever the weather turns dry I see a network of lines form around my eyes. Garnier wrinkle lift cream is very effective in removing this lines and giving my face a good texture.

The cream is light and has a ...

• Garnier Wrinkle lift cream
      pleasant fragrance which is not overpowering and so pleasing. On applying the cream my face gets an even finish and also it seems some shades lighter.

The cream lasts long if used with care. I used it twice a day and was happy with its effect on my skin. Prolonged use of this product keeps lines away and

gives a nice texture to my skin.

I cannot use this product when the weather is very hot and humid as my skin turns oily during summer. So I wish the co comes up with some gel based variant for oily skins.

All in all I was very happy using the cream and would recommend it to others to try it.

Garnier Wrinkle lift cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31607394240331/k2311a076/7.6.08