Baby MacDonald - A Day On The Farm  » Other  »
  • Baby Einstein - Baby MacDonald - A Day on the Farm When the first time my daughter watched this Baby Einstein series, she was enjoyed and loves it
  • This DVD's has running almost 30 minutes and the best thing was, I did almost my housekeeping while my daughter enjoying the show

• by Midori
      Baby Einstein - Baby MacDonald - A Day on the Farm When the first time my daughter watched this Baby Einstein series, she was enjoyed and loves it! The Baby MacDonald - A Day on the farm DVD’s become one of my top 3 Baby Einstein series that I ever had.

This DVD’s introduce my daughter with the real life on the farm.

Furthermore, there are divided into several sections which are animals on the farm, planting the fields, equipments, food on the farm, celebrate the harvest and much more! My daughter enjoys the traditional rhythm and lovable music composed by Schubert,

• Schumann and Strauss.

The lovely puppet show which hosted by the cow, the sheep and the rooster was so fun until makes my daughter laugh.

This DVD’s also engaging the toys with real world object and children.

Therefore, my daughter could explore the sight and sound on the farm especially the

sound of animals such like rooster, horse, cow, sheep and pig.

Although this series appropriate for ages 9 months and above, my daughter does have feedback since 5 months.

This DVD’s has running almost 30 minutes and the best thing was, I did almost my housekeeping while my daughter enjoying the show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1210093940430/k2311a0910/9.10.05