Bissell Proheat 2X  » Housewares  »
  • I was also impressed that it not only cleans the carpeting so well but it also picks up the dirty water so efficiently that it leaves the carpet just lightly damp rather than having to wait for hours for it to dry
  • I like that it is light weight and that I can use it on hard floors but I don't like having to refill it so often and picking up wet balls of pet hair isn't my favorite thing to do either
  • But I still have to say that I would recommend this machine simply because it cleans so well and practically dries the carpet for you

• by RebeccaLynn

This is an excellent carpet machine to have. My husband bought this for me for Mother’s Day and I couldn’t be more tickled with it. First, it’s a light weight machine.

It’s easy to push and pull while cleaning. I really like that this machine will heat the water an extra twenty five degrees after you have filled it with hot tap water.

You also have the option of not heating up the water. There is a separate switch to turn the heater off and on.

This machine has all of the attachments that you need

to clean your’ upholstery, your’ curtains and just about anything else that you can think of. You can use it to scrub the kitchen and bathroom floors and then suck up the water, leaving the floor dry and clean.

I was also impressed that it not only cleans the carpeting so well but it also picks up the dirty water so efficiently that it leaves the carpet just lightly damp rather than having to wait for hours for it to dry. The down side to this machine for me is that instead of picking up the ...

• pet hair, it balls it up on the carpeting and you have to bend down to pick up a wet ball of pet hair.

But then again, I suppose if it picked up the hair rather than ball it up it would clog the machine. Also, To keep the machine light weight and easy to handle, they made the water chambers smaller than usual.

There is a bladder to fill with clean water and the chamber that the bladder sits in, is where the dirty water collects. So when you have to empty the dirty water,

you have no choice but to get your’ hands dirty.

Also, you have to refill the water often because of the small collection chamber. I do like this machine over all.

I like that it is light weight and that I can use it on hard floors but I don’t like having to refill it so often and picking up wet balls of pet hair isn’t my favorite thing to do either. But I still have to say that I would recommend this machine simply because it cleans so well and practically dries the carpet for you.

I am very happy with the Bissell Proheat 2X.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53307393950531/k2311a073/7.3.08