Taco Taco Cafe San Antonio TX  » Restaurants  »
145 E. Hildebrand - San Antonio, Texas
  • The Taco Taco Cafe, located in San Antonio Texas, is one of the best hole in the wall restaurants you will ever find
  • The recipient of many awards, including Food network's best tacos in America, this out of the way place used to be visited by mostly locals and regulars but it is definitely worth driving to
  • Other house specialties include the barbacoa and the migas, which my dining companions ate and which were also amazing

• by story3girl

The Taco Taco Cafe, located in San Antonio Texas, is one of the best hole in the wall restaurants you will ever find. The recipient of many awards, including Food network’s “best tacos in America,” this out of the way place used to be visited by mostly locals and regulars but it is definitely worth driving to.

I recently went on a Sunday

morning and the tiny dining room - no more than 10 or twelve tables in all - was pretty full, but we were able to get a table almost right away. I ordered two breakfast tacos - potato and egg and chorizo - and both were brought right away. For less than $3 each, these two tacos were almost too much ...

• food for me. They were served on giant homemade flour tortillas - probably the best that I’ve ever had. Other house specialties include the barbacoa and the migas, which my dining companions ate and which were also amazing.

The Taco Taco Cafe also serves lunch, with a menu including most standard favorites like carne asada and carnitas. They are open until

2 and serve both breakfast and lunch all day, but it’s best to go early because when they run out of something it’s gone for the day.

The Taco Taco Cafe definitely lived up to its reputation. I got probably the best tacos I’ve ever had in my life for a great price and with prompt and gracious service. I highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7307393940531/k2311a073/7.3.08