T-Mobile Pay as You Go  » Cellular services  »
  • I like T-Mobile Pay As you Go because I do not use my cell phone often and it is cheaper for me to not have a contract
  • I love the reception that I get with a T-Mobile phone compared to the other services that I have tried

• by Mary

T-Mobile Pay as you go is a great cellular service if you are not looking for commitment. You pay for only the minutes that you use and nothing more.

to not have a contract. I have tried other services in my area (Palm Coast, Fl) and have had little luck with reception. I love the reception that I get with a T-Mobile phone compared to the other services that I have tried.

T-Mobile Pay as You go also ...

• offers a great program called the gold rewards program. Once I qualified for the program I started to get even more prepaid minutes for the money. Now I can use my phone more often for less money.

I have called customer service a few times and the service has

always been exceptional. You do not have to wait a long time to talk to someone which makes me very happy because I am pretty impatient.

I have tried other companies and I always come back to T-mobile. I love the service that i get and would not recommend anything else!

T-Mobile Pay as You Go

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22307393920531/k2311a073/7.3.08