Equate Triple Antibacterial  » Medicine  »
  • I like the Equate Triple Antibacterial because it saves me money
  • It costs less than half of what it's counterparts cost and it seems to work just as well

• by Mary

Equate Triple Antibacterial is a must have when you have children. I often buy store brands at least one time to try them out and Equate Triple Antibacterial is one store brand product that I continue to purchase over and over again.

I like the Equate Triple Antibacterial because it saves

me money. It costs less than half of what it’s counterparts cost and it seems to work just as well.

I use Equate Triple Antibacterial because it is not greasy like Neosporin. Although it is comparable, I like it because it is not nearly as heavy as the Neosporin.

• My Daughter cut her head recently just above her eye. I did not want her to get a nasty scar on her forehead, especially at such a young age. I cleaned the wound and placed some Equate Triple Antibacterial on it and bandaged it up. Within a few

days the cut was almost completely healed, and now you wouldn’t even know it was there just by looking at her.

I will continue to use Equate Triple Antibacterial for years to come…After all, I do have three growing children and I am sure there will be many more accidents that need healing.

Equate Triple Antibacterial

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26307393880531/k2311a073/7.3.08