Talkaboutculture.com  » Web sites  »
  • I found this one while if was goggling some culture related keyword
  • This site looks interested, and I decided to browse it, and I as quite surprised to see that this forum has got tremendous information related to all over the world
  • The only problem Is that there seems to be a need to define the content properly, in some kind of categorization, cause I didn't found any relation of posts from one another
  • I also failed to find as to how can I search for a particular topic, as I don't think there search bar gives good results, or rather , relevant results

• by hariram

This is a very simply designed forum, which surprisingly have a lot of useful content. I found this one while if was goggling some culture related keyword.

This site looks interested, and I decided to browse it, and I as quite surprised to see that this forum has got tremendous information related to all over the world.

It is simple made, with topics being arranged

in an alphabetical order of the countries, and it has thousands of topics related some of the most unknown names that one may find.

The topics are general, and anyone can start any topic that he wants, in any language. Some basic rules are to be followed, like one can not write offensive words, or give or shown any kind of illegally content, else those posts will ...

• bee deleted, and the user to, might get banned. The only problem Is that there seems to be a need to define the content properly, in some kind of categorization, cause I didn’t found any relation of posts from one another.

It seems that all of the members can post any topic, without even bothering about where to put it, as there is nothing like category in the

forum, and it looks like the last post replied becomes on top, an so on. I also failed to find as to how can I search for a particular topic, as I don’t think there search bar gives good results, or rather , relevant results. That being said, one can t deny that this is a very rich forum, and its content and members reach is truly global.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20307393820531/k2311a073/7.3.08