Lord of The Rings vol. 1-4  » Books  »
  • In the book, there were some parts that were pretty boring like when some of the characters would burst into song
  • I like this first bit because if you decide to skip this part, you will miss the jist of this story
  • I bought this even if was quite expensive because this is a classic and one of the best written books of all time

• by farrah jane mondejar

I have read the ‘Lord of The Rings’ series by J. R. R.

Tolkien some few years ago before it was released in the big screen. I was more impressed with the book.

Every inch and details was entailed in the book wherein in the movies made, a lot of editing had already been done. In the book, there were some parts that were

pretty boring like when some of the characters would burst into song.

Some of the song would occupy about two pages. What I really liked among the series was the very first, ‘The Hobbit’.

It detailed the very beginning, how it all began. I like this first bit because if you decide to skip this part, you will miss the jist ...

• of this story.

I have the series in quality paperback encased in an elegant box. I bought this even if was quite expensive because this is a classic and one of the best written books of all time.

I finished the whole lot in a week. I could not stop reading the books from start to finish.

A very good investment

if you collect all copies. This is not like the other books written by Tolkien.

this is his best work for me and I am very proud to own this collection. I could not help but think i was one of the characters in the book and my imagination runs wild page after page.

A must-have for people with a great sense of adventure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17207393651231/k2311a072/7.2.08