Soul Calibur 3  » Games  »
  • I recently saw a game I never noticed before, Soul Calibur 3
  • I decided to give it a try and I have to admit, it is pretty easy
  • The graphics and sounds on it are amazing

• by RJR

Ever since a kid I liked to play video games. I used to and still go to the arcades to play games and ease the stress of daily life. I recently saw a game I never noticed before, Soul Calibur 3.

I decided to give it a try and I have to admit, it is pretty easy. The graphics and sounds on it are amazing. The characters and backgrounds look so

life-like and act like real people. For example, one of the girls hit my character on his leg and he held his leg and jumped around in pain for a few seconds. I got to admit it was annoying because it prevented me from using his to make a move in those few minutes.

In this version of Soul Calibur they have a bigger assortment of characters to choose from. But ...

• it is a fairly easy game to pay. I have to admit, you need to have some skill of playing video games to make it through the later stages in the game, but you need much skill in playing video games in order to beat the first couple stages or so.

There is also a feature in the game which consists of the ring being limited to where you can walk.

If you get to close to the edge there is a chance that the opponent or you could fall over and automatically lose the round.

Overall, I like this game alot. It is good fun and easy yet challenging at the same time. I got to admit it is addicting, like all other games out there. Variety of characters to choose from, sweet moves and good fun! Can’t get any better than that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28207393641231/k2311a072/7.2.08