Wedding Daze (2004)
2.5
  • When I came across the movie Wedding Daze on television, I thought it was the comedy starring Jason Biggs
  • And, I think that casting choice really hurt what was already a weak movie to begin with
  • Maybe if I were older and had a daughter of marrying age, I could have found something to relate to when watching this film and, as a result, find it much more interesting than I did
  • However, at this point, I have to say I'm very disappointed in it and find it is not a movie I would recommend to anyone

• by Steve

When I came across the movie Wedding Daze on television, I thought it was the comedy starring Jason Biggs. Instead, it was a Hallmark Original movie that, for a comedy, was actually very dumb.

It’s really disappointing that an actor like

John Laroquette, who made his mark as a womanizer like Dan Fielding on Night Court is now reduced to a family-friendly, fatherly figure role.

And, I think that casting choice really hurt what was already a weak movie to begin with.

/> Yes, the thought of a family with three daughters who are getting married at the same time is somewhat of an intersting plot.

But, the way they introduce the individual characters in this film and the happy-go-lucky attitude of every member ...

• Wedding Daze (2004)
      really made me feel like I was watching an episode of 7th Heaven and I really, really hated that show when it was on the air.

Maybe if I were older and had a daughter of marrying age, I could have

found something to relate to when watching this film and, as a result, find it much more interesting than I did.

However, at this point, I have to say I’m very disappointed in it and find it is not a movie I would recommend to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11207393521231/k2311a072/7.2.08