World of Warcraft / Blizzard Support
  • Little did I know that I took 72 hours to process all credit card transactions to World of Warcraft
  • This game has some of the best phone support that I've ever experienced
  • Overall, this is a great service and I would recommend giving it a try to anyone who needs help with World of Warcraft and of course, it's free

• by navypwn

When I first purchased my World of Warcraft retail version online, I was quite dissapointed with the fact that I didn’t actually recieve all of the benefits immediately. Little did I know that I took 72 hours to process all credit card transactions to World of Warcraft. Of course it only

ended up taking a little less than 24 hours after calling, but I was frustrated for quite a while.

The Blizzard / WOW support is only open from 8-8 or something like that, but once they finally answered they immediately helped me to understand exactly what was going on with my account.

• I was able to fix it quite easily after time, and I was calmed down after talking to the support representative on the phone.

If you’re interested in playing a game where you can easily get great help support, this may be the way to go. This game has some of the

best phone support that I’ve ever experienced. I mean, I can actually understand what the people on the phone are saying, they’re not foreign!

Overall, this is a great service and I would recommend giving it a try to anyone who needs help with World of Warcraft and of course, it’s free.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28207393511231/k2311a072/7.2.08