World of Warcraft - The burning Crusade
  • It's definitely well worth it, however I'm not sure if I'm even going to find myself playing world of warcraft anymore
  • The only reason I'm stopping is because it's too amazing - I got addicted and lost interest in just about anything else
  • I recommend just buying the online upgrade, it may take a bit longer to have activated, but you won't have to go out to buy it either, and the cd key will be permanently stored on your account, so you won't have to worry about ever losing what you have paid for

• by navypwn

I have recently gotten myself really into World of Warcraft, and decided to buy the burning crusade expansion. It’s definitely well worth it, however I’m not sure if I’m even going to find myself playing world of warcraft anymore.

The game is completely amazing. The only reason I’m stopping is because

it’s too amazing - I got addicted and lost interest in just about anything else. World of Warcraft seriously works like a drug. Anyways, the game is still great and the expansion is a great game and well worth the extra money.

I recommend just buying the online upgrade, it may ...

• take a bit longer to have activated, but you won’t have to go out to buy it either, and the cd key will be permanently stored on your account, so you won’t have to worry about ever losing what you have paid for.

Of course the game is great, and I

would recommend it to anyone who wants to play one of the best role playing games that are even out there. There isn’t a better game, in my mind. But the game is extremely addicting and you will be tempted to play 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

World of Warcraft - The burning Crusade

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28207393501231/k2311a072/7.2.08