Shaver Auto Center San Bernardino CA  » Cars  »
1.0
770 Showcase Drive N, San Bernardino, CA 92408
  • I would say that the whole Shaver experience was not to my taste, and I will certainly never return to their facility unless an atomic bomb has exploded and they are the last remaining car dealer on the planet
  • I feel this place is a waste of time, and will recommend that you NEVER go here if you want to feel like an appreciated customer

• by MKRojas

The very first time I walked into the Shaver Auto Center showroom I knew I had made a mistake. I wanted to purchase a car, a PT Cruiser to be exact, but honestly, I just hate going to car dealerships. I want car buying to be like buying a loaf of bread, in that you just grab it and go.

But I was detained by this dealership’s phony wheeling and dealings for hours, sat in a little back office/cubicle that was just filthy. I got to stare at chipped paint and scuff marks and who knows what else while I sat there wondering if my credit would be good enough to throw my money at a car that they needed to sell.

I ...

• would say that the whole Shaver experience was not to my taste, and I will certainly never return to their facility unless an atomic bomb has exploded and they are the last remaining car dealer on the planet. I have never returned one phone call to their over soliciting service department because they completely ignored me when I was there
        on two separate occasions, and when I finally went to a manager to ask someone to help, I was treated as if I were an interruption of their busy schedule of chatting to each other about their party the night before.

I feel this place is a waste of time, and will recommend that you NEVER go here if you want to feel like an appreciated customer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9207393451231/k2311a072/7.2.08