Arby’s restaurant Beaver Dam
2.5
Beaver Dam, WI
  • However, after they finally opened it and I finally got a chance to eat there, I have to say I was disappointed
  • I love getting mellow yellow when I go to restaurants
  • I think I might actually like Wendy's across the street better

• by Steve

I absolutely love going to Arby’s. So, when I heard they were finally opening one up here in Beaver Dam, I couldn’t wait. However, after they finally opened it and I finally got a chance to eat there, I have to say I was disappointed.

Arby’s always serves good food and the restaurant, located near the Super Walmart, was one of the

cleaner ones I’ve seen in this area. However, I really have to say I was disappointed in the selection there.

First, I’m not a big fan of their beef sandwiches so I normally get the chicken strips. I’m not sure if Arby’s did away with those recently in favor of the popcorn chicken but they didn’t offer them at this location.

The ...

• Beaver Dam location also apparently only offers the curly fries rather than the regular french fries. They taste the same so it’s not a big deal, but the curly fries are harder to dip in ketchup.

To be honest, they may even offer the regular fries but nobody ever mentioned they did. The lack of selection doesn’t end with the food.

They

also have a very limited selection of drinks. I love getting mellow yellow when I go to restaurants.

However, they didn’t offer that here so I had to settle for coke. In other words, it wasn’t a very enjoyable dining occassion for me.

I think I might actually like Wendy’s across the street better. And, I normally hate Wendy’s; something that shows just how disappointed I am.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7207393441231/k2311a072/7.2.08