Lane Bryant Reno NV  » Shopping  »
  • In my opinion, Lane Bryant is one of the best stores for plus women
  • Okay, it was really an size 18, but I enjoyed secretly feeling small
  • So I recommend Lane Bryant clothing store if you want clothes to fit right

• by Cynthus

As you probably know, Lane Bryant caters to the plus women of the world. I have never been in the Plus world until I had been on prednisone for five years. Really, I like to dress well. But, when I look at some of the stores, the clothes for plus women can be really weird.

So when I went into the Lane Bryant store, I

was pleased to learn that the clothes were on sale. Not only were the clothes on sale, but these clothes were very flattering.

I ended up buying two dresses, jeans, and some T-shirts. One T-shirt had a scoop neck with a gather around the neck. It makes my chest look slightly smaller.

In my opinion, Lane Bryant is one of the best stores for plus ...

• women. It was an absolutely brilliant idea to decide to dress us fashionably. And, they also have jeans that fit your body type.

When I explained to the sales clerk that I didn’t have a waist or curvy hips, she knew exactly the type of pant that I needed. They have pants for curvy, slightly curvy, and not curvy. Of course, I was in the

not-curvy category.

What pleased me the most is that they have resized their jeans. I was a size three. Okay, it was really an size 18, but I enjoyed secretly feeling small.

So I recommend Lane Bryant clothing store if you want clothes to fit right. The plus sizes start from 14 and up. I could have been wearing their clothes even when I was smaller.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24207393431231/k2311a072/7.2.08