Milcu Underarm and Foot Powder
  • I am originally using Milcu for my feet, I have to admit my feet does sweat when i am wearing shoes and i have tried different things to control this and only Milcu helped me

• by Jaqui

Finding solutions for underarm problems may be difficult for women and men alike. I dont personally use deodorants because i am afraid it may only darken my skin.

I have seen so many people, friends and just acquaintance using all sorts of commercialized

deodorants for their underarms but it did them no good at all.

They sometimes still encounter sweaty underarms and darkening of their skin.

I am originally using Milcu for my feet, I have to admit my feet does sweat when i am wearing shoes and i have tried different things to control this and only Milcu helped me.

After Bath i will just dry my feet and toes and will put milcu to it.

Its texture is a bit rough on the skin, but it works ...

• Milcu Underarm and Foot Powder
      really well.

I can go on hours each day not worrying about my feet sweating even under hot weather conditions.

I have not tried Micu in my underarm, though i heard some do use it.

If it works well for my feet, i

am quite sure it will too in the underarms.

Since it is in powder form, no need to feel sticky and to let it dry too after application.

What is best with the product, it is very cheap and is always available at supermarkets and drugstores.

Milcu Underarm and Foot Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34207393321231/k2311a072/7.2.08