Pentax Digital SLR Camera K200D
  • I decided to take some photos which is actually a risk because shaking can cause blur effect on photos
  • I know I have to learn a lot of things about it

• by eden_shii

Last week, boss got a new digital SLR camera. This is the Pentax K200D. I am fortunate enough to be the first one to use it. I was assigned by him to do a fieldwork and because he wants to see the product of this camera, and so he let me use it in the assigned task.

I have seen the nice photo that I took with this camera. It has a 10.2 megapixels that’s why the product is really high

quality. I remember that I was walking to take photos of a site. I was a bit tired and so I can’t stop my hands from shaking. I was thinking that I still have to take photos to finish my task. I decided to take some photos which is actually a risk because shaking can cause blur effect on photos. But amazingly, I have seen the photos that I took were all clear. There is none of them that is ...

• blurry. Maybe because it has a Shake Reduction feature and Anti-dust feature. I just enjoy taking photos with it, although it is a bit heavy compared to those ordinary digital photos.

The LCD mini-screen is big enough for to see clearly the photos taken while I reviewed each of it. And honestly, I am also amazed by it because it has somehow let me take the photos beautifully even if I took it with so much light around. There was a

time that it gave me a warning of over expesure by giving a red signal. I really felt that this camera was made with extra benefit for user. I really like taking photos with it.

I was able to finish my task at night time. All I did was to change it to night scene. Actually, there are like eight scenes to choose from. It is fun to use it. I know I have to learn a lot of things about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43207393301231/k2311a072/7.2.08