Timex T Series Women’s 3-Hand Product T2M4506K
  • Besides, I really love to collect watches

• by eden_shii

I just finished a project and my boss was really proud of what I have accomplished. Because of the success that is attained by our entire team, our boss gave us a treat. He gave most of the members of the team a reward which will further motivate us to always give our best in our work.

Yesterday, the party was so enjoyable too. And everyone of us, the members of the team, all

have a smile in our faces because of the wonderful gifts that we got from our boss. I got watch whirc I can use in all occassion and match it with my clothes. Besides, I really love to collect watches.

The watch that I got is the Timex T Series Women’s 3-Hand. Most of my watches are Timex and it is really durable. Most of my Timex watches are still working well, although ...

• I must also admit that I have some models of it that are no longer working and needs battery replacement.

Anyway, this watch is a very simple watch. It has the traditional design of watch. It has silver strap and stainless steel case. It is also water resistant so I don’t have to take it off everytime I have to wash my hands after using the toilet. It is water resistant to up

to 50 meters. As usual, it has Indiglo night-light feature. I really like to press the button so that it will give out a neon light.

The numbers are big enough as well as the three hands of the watch. So, with this I don’t have to wear my eyeglasses to determine the time.I am using it right now and I really feel comfortable with it. It is so feminine is it really fits my wrist.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64207393291231/k2311a072/7.2.08