Weiner dog  » Pets  »
Iowa
  • I like it when his owners let him out at night and on the weekends

• by angie

I just love my neighbor dog. He is the cutest thing ever. His name is Sam and he is a weiner dog.

He is about fourteen years old and the sweetest dog ever. I like it when his owners let him out at night and

on the weekends.

It is cute to see him prance across the grass after being cooped up all day inside. He is a curious dog.

Much of the time he will run over to our yard, not to run away from his owners but to see how we are or what we are doing. Sam provides entertainment to my cats as well.

They will sit in our bedroom window and watch Sam frolick around outside. Some times when they are sitting at the sliding glass door, Sam will come over and ...

• Weiner dog
      take a peak in.

My cats are not that much for dogs, but they are sure interested in what Sam is doing. I am not a huge fan of dogs.

But I must say that if I ever had to get a dog, I would want

a weiner dog just like Sam. He is very friendly and faithful to his owners.

Much of the time they do not even have to tie him up as he will stay in either his yard or ours. Sam is a nice dog that I can not say enough about.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29207393041131/k2311a072/7.2.08