Olive Garden - Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1.0
  • Like petty theft, the Olive Garden is something I'm sure we've all done at least once, and we're not sure if we enjoyed it or not

• by SpliffyZ
      Like petty theft, the Olive Garden is something I’m sure we’ve all done at least once, and we’re not sure if we enjoyed it or not. Was it right or wrong, good or evil? Well, the Olive Garden, in my mind, is evil, wrong, and unenjoyable.

The gist of it is, if you want Italian food, you can do better.

Unless of course you live in a large region where the only choice for Italian is the Olive Garden.

But, with the popularity of the cuisine, I’m not sure where that region might be.

For example, the Macaroni Grill is comparable in price and menu items, but tastier.

They also serve those portions that obviate the need for unlimited ...

• anything - except trips to the bathroom.

The last time I ever went to an Olive Garden, I swear my meal was still cold underneath.

They hadn’t fully defrosted the ravioli.

I also have friends who have been on the inside - they’ve worked there - and they say the quality of work done in the kitchen is disgusting.

So I’m here to say: Get behind me, Breadsticks! Because they are pretty good, but they’re no justification for a horrid dinner.

If you get sucked into going by parents, friends, or whatever, then fill up on those tasty sticks and salad, and spend all your cash on a carafe of red!

My review: 10 for the sticks, 0 for the restaurant.

Total: 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710093930430/k2311a0910/9.10.05