Yankee Candles
  • Most recently, I purchased the Sand Beach candle for the summer
  • Another one of my favorite is Sugar Cookie which is featured around the holidays, but I burn year-round

• by Ellen11

Whenever I have to give a gift to someone I don’t know very personally, I give them a Yankee Candle. They last for a long time, they are always coming out with new scents, and they are fairly inexpensive (especially if you buy them during their clearance sales at the by two for $20 deal).

I

have started collecting them, so I am never without a color to match a room or a scent to match a particular season.

Most recently, I purchased the Sand Beach candle for the summer.

It’s subtle beige color is neutral enough to be placed in any room of mine, and it makes me feel like I’m ...

• at the beach during those unfortunate times when I can’t afford a vacation! Another one of my favorite is Sugar Cookie which is featured around the holidays, but I burn year-round.

Yankee Candles also have some great online sales, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond often has certain seasonal ones on sale.

With the 20% off coupon

Bed, Bath, and Beyond sends out, you can buy a Yankee Candle for as little as $9! Even though I own some Woodwicks candles, I find that they don’t burn as well or smell as good as Yankee Candles.

I’m looking forward to building my collection in the upcoming year.

What scent will they think of next?

Yankee Candles

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46207392831131/k2311a072/7.2.08