Weight Watchers  » Health  »

• by Ellen11

There has never been a diet plan quite as easy to follow as Weight Watchers. As they tell you in the commercials,you it’s not actually a diet, it’s a way to start living healthier.

I can’t agree more.

Tracking points was a pain at first, but once I got the hang of it

with my handy points calculator (distributed at my first Weight Watchers meeting), I could name point values on almost anything.

Now that I have reached my goal weight, I continue to follow the Weight Watchers plan to an extent.

That is, I pay particular attention to fiber, fat, and calories in every food ...

• or drink that I consume.

Weight Watchers has taught me to not drink away my points, it has forced me to adopt healthier eating habits, and allow myself treats but only in moderation.

There are so many options in the supermarkets for those on Weight Watchers, such as W.

yogurt, Smart Ones (frozen

dinners), and dessert cakes.

The W.

W.

carrot cake is to die for! Weight Watchers is the only plan that has allowed me to take off those last five pounds and keep them off.

The W.

W.

online website has given me numerous great recipes that are low in point value that even my husband enjoyed!

Weight Watchers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34207392761131/k2311a072/7.2.08