Amtrak Vacations
  • I remember taking Amtrak Vacations to reach one of my favorite US destinations which is actually New Jersey
  • The ticket price for me to travel with Amtrak Vacations ain't that bad as well and I received a good amount of discount for they were having a promotion or some kind during that time

• by eryana09

I have been using Amtrak Vacations services before in one of my long-distance travel entourage for reaching the other routes destinations. There are lots of trains that this company provides and the trains have great enough leg-room, which is a very important criteria for me actually.

It is a new way to travel instead of just by using the plane to arrive

in a particular destination. I remember taking Amtrak Vacations to reach one of my favorite US destinations which is actually New Jersey. The train ride was pretty much comfortable and the washroom areas were clean and there was a sink and all that stuff. This is like a 1st class train and not like those you see in Harry Potter ...

• movies. I was even able to move and walk around and you get to see the sceneries outside, which was really awesome. There is a dining car section where me and the others went to have our food. There are all kinds of menus, and the sitting arrangements was quite comfortable, something which you may find in a fast-food joint
        type.

The ticket price for me to travel with Amtrak Vacations ain’t that bad as well and I received a good amount of discount for they were having a promotion or some kind during that time. I arrived on time and my ride with Amtrak Vacations was a real pleasant and memorable one. The staff were all somewhat pleasant and warm as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38107392671231/k2311a071/7.1.08