Cranberry 300mg Concentrate  » Health  »
  • Unfortunately, because I had to take so many antibiotics, I became allergic to penicillian products
  • And then I found this cranberry pill from YourLife
  • So when I talk to other women who are having UTI problems, I recommend this product

• by Cynthus

When I lived in Panama City, Panama, I had a horrible time with UTI’s and other lower body infections. I used to drink cranberry juice and eat yogurt to help with the infections because using the antibiotics caused my stomach to cramp.

The antibiotics also made me feel dull and

less active. Actually, I had to drink lots of cranberry juice to feel better. It is now fifteen years later. During my treatment, I had several UTIs (E Coli). Unfortunately, because I had to take so many antibiotics, I became allergic to penicillian products.

Once again I tried drinking cranberry juice ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34107392651231/k2311a071/7.1.08