Chief Pizza Seasoning
  • I am very happy I found this specific blend of herbs because it makes my cooking life much easier and it is more convenient for me than having to open three or more different bottles of dried herbs and then I would have to measure the amounts individually to

• by RJR

I first bought Chief pizza seasoning after looking up a recipe for pizza sauce on then internet which called for a variety of dried herbs. This seasoning has turned out to be very useful and has a wonderful aroma and taste when added to my pizza and other dishes that

calls for dried herbs.

Chief’s Pizza Seasoning contains a blend of oregano, thyme, marjoram, rosemary, basil and sage, all of which are dried herbs. I usually put this seasoning into my pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce, on top of my pizza after I top it off and I also use it when ...

• making home made bread crumbs! I use these herbs to make Italian or seasoned bread crumbs as they are sometimes called. It really keeps the flavour nicely when used over baked goods.

and it is more convenient for me than having to open three or more different bottles of dried herbs and then I would have to measure the amounts individually to.

So, if you are ever making pizza or just need a perfect blend of Italian herbs…pickup a package of Chief’s Pizza Seasoning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27107392601131/k2311a071/7.1.08