Korn CD-See You On the Other Side
  • I think perhaps I like those two best because they're classic Korn, right down to Jon Davis singing unintelligible phrases and a bagpipe interlude

• by Lorie
      Korn is one of my all-time favorite bands, and they always know how to rocks. However, the recent loss of their guitarist is apparent since he brought a distinctive sound to any song with his

loose-string playing, and it brings this CD down. My favorite song on the CD is “Liar,” although the first single “Twisted Transistor” and “Throw Me Away” are also very good. I think perhaps I like those two best because they’re classic Korn, right down to Jon Davis singing unintelligible phrases and a bagpipe interlude. My least favorite song on the entire CD is “Politix. ” While I get the point ...

• Korn CD-See You On the Other Side
      they’re trying to make that they’re a rock band and don’t feel like entering the arena of politics like so many other bands have recently, it strikes me as silly to be so proud of not
      caring about the political situation when Korn has featured deep lyrics about other subjects in the past. Overall, it’s a must-have for diehard Korn fans, and worth a listen by anyone who likes heavy music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1450339261131/k2311a035/3.5.06