Wrigley’s Orbit chewing gum
  • My favourite Orbit is Winterfrost one because it gives you really fresh breath
  • I just got so used to it that I think I couldn't do without them
  • I really take care of my teeth and I brush them at least 2 o3 times per day and I use mouthwash but somehow when I go somewhere I prefer having Orbit with me to make sure that my breath is fresh and if it is not I can always take another Orbit chewing gum

• by lorelai

So they say that orbit helps to keep your teeth healthy because it raises the value of ph in your mouth. Well, ph is the indicator of acidity and acidity causes caries.

My favourite Orbit is Winterfrost one because it gives you really fresh breath.

I always have Orbit in my purse or in my pocket.

I just got so

used to it that I think I couldn’t do without them.

I really take care of my teeth and I brush them at least 2 o3 times per day and I use mouthwash but somehow when I go somewhere I prefer having Orbit with me to make sure that my breath is fresh and if it is not I can ...

• always take another Orbit chewing gum.

This gums are sugarfree.

A lot of people thisnk that this is important only for people who are on diet but they are wrong because the importance of sugarfree gums is that they don’t damage your teeth because they don’t leave sugar on them.

So if you find yourself in the situation that you

can’t brush your teeth put a sugarfree gum in your mounth but spit it out after 1-2 minutes because otherwise the freshness will already desappear.

Now they even have Professional Orbit with some kind of crumbs or something like that that cleans your teeth.

I’ve tried those Orbits too but I don’t see any big difference between them and the standard ones.

tanya says :

Can wrigley`s orbit chewing gum contribute to the health of your teeth? Please explain with reference to demineralization?

Galega says :

Apart from the oft-repeated claims of whitening teeth, Orbit Chewing gum can also be useful for the overall health of our teeth. It can rinse off and neutralize the acids released by the bacteria in plaque, which are harmful to tooth enamel.

lorelai replies :

Why do u think I should know that? I am just a normal person that wrote her opinion about the product I don`t work for orbit and I am not a dentist.

lekha sapra says :

Is Wwrigley`s Orbit chewing gum gluten free?

John says :

Yes, it is gluten-free.

Galega says :

That is a common misconception that WRigley’s Orbit chewing gum is dusted with flour and is not gluten free. Wrigley’s has shown it by going through scientific study, that its chewing gum is completely free of gluten.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27107392591131/k2311a071/7.1.08