Movie Calendar Girls  » Movies  »
  • But to make the story even more interesting all the ladies were 40+ and some of them were even 70+ if I remember good
  • I like this movie because it shows us that if we believe in something nothing should be able to stop us from achieving it

• by lorelai

I have always wanted to see this movie but somehow each time I go to noldge a video I never remember to take this movie so I always take something else. Anyway.

fortunately few days ago it was on tv and I really liked it.

It is a movie about several woman who wanted to gain money for something so they desided

to make a calendar.

It wouldn’t be anything special if the calendar wasn’t with their pictures and on the pictures they were naked.

But to make the story even more interesting all the ladies were 40+ and some of them were even 70+ if I remember good.

Then you follow the story when they manage to make that calendar, then they sell ...

• it and go to Holywood because the calendar had great success.

Of course.

not every one in the small village is happy about a few old ladies making calendars naked and some of them even have problems with their husbands.

Even among them there are some disagreements but at the end it all ends well and you see those ladies doing exercises

on the hill all together.

I like this movie because it shows us that if we believe in something nothing should be able to stop us from achieving it.

If we want to do something we should do it and we shouldn’t care about what will the society think because we have just 1 life and we should try to live it the way we want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11107392571131/k2311a071/7.1.08