Jet Set Luxury Hair Food
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble finding a hair product like I used to have

• by RJR

Finding products for my hair were a real chore, till a friend of mine in high school told me about what she uses, Jet Set Luxury Hair Food. I was reluctant to try it, because I have tried products that have made my hair fall out strands at a time. It’s note nice to see your hair thinning like that.

Jet Set Luxury Hair Food isn’t to

make your hair thicker, at least it doesn’t say so on the bottle. It is in essence a product used for keeping your hair healthy.

I now use Jet Set Luxury Hair Food regularly and it keeps my hair shiny and healthy looking as well as soft and manageable (I have some wild hair when it’s dry!) I have never had problems with my hair ...

• falling out strand by strand or strands at a time since I began to use this product and I have had co-workers and even my boss compliment me on how shiny my hair looks. My hair is Black in colour, is it enhances the natural beauty in it.

You simply apply the product by massaging it into your scalp, but even so, I don’t put too

much because then your hair would look pretty greasy! But when applied liberally you need to re-apply in about three day if you don’t get time to wash your hair everyday. It also has pleasant smell and for a product that works so well, the price is reasonable. I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble finding a hair product like I used to have!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31107392511131/k2311a071/7.1.08