Zen Department Store Bangkok  » Shopping  »
Central World Plaza , Ratchaprasong Intersection, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
  • I was so impressed with the grendeur of the Store whenever I walked into the store
  • It was totally amazing how many different styles of stationary it was carrying
  • There was a restaurant too right in the Store where I enjoyed some refreshing snacks every time and relax, after walking all over the six floors
  • Zen Department Store definitely was one of the most popular departments stores in Bangkok, and had become I place I would never miss to go during my visits to Bangkok

• by Mark Williams

Zen Department Store is one of the trendy high class department stores in the heart of the City of Bangkok, Thailand. It is within the Central World Plaza shopping complex, at the east end of the complex building.

I visited the Store a few times during my last vist to Bangkok.

Accessibility was quite easy since it was just

a walking distance from the Sky Train station.

One could also reach there by taxi or busses since it was right in the heart of the City on a main road.

I was so impressed with the grendeur of the Store whenever I walked into the store.

There were six floors full with all the fanciful attractive ...

• items, fashion clothing, jewelry, computers and softwares, suitcases, footwares, you name it, it was there.

One of the sections where I popped in every time I went to Zen was the stationary section.

It was totally amazing how many different styles of stationary it was carrying.

I always bought a few special notebooks and diaries for my colleagues

back home whenever I went to Zen.

There was a restaurant too right in the Store where I enjoyed some refreshing snacks every time and relax, after walking all over the six floors.

Zen Department Store definitely was one of the most popular departments stores in Bangkok, and had become I place I would never miss to go during my visits to Bangkok.

Tsedev Unurtsetseg says :

I would like to thank Zen costumer department. November 30 around 4.30 pm my bag with all my document and money have been stolen in the store during my shopping. Costumer department send with me his 2 staff to help. They helped me to visit police, Embassy. My documents have been brought to Amarin plaza and I can return to my country. My other items have not been returned. I used communicator Nokia 9200 from my office, which is expensive, small digital camera. Have been stolen 1600 USD which is also my office money. I have to pay all this. Unur Mongolia

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24107392501131/k2311a071/7.1.08