Classic Place Hotel Bangkok  » Hotels  »
1574 - 1598 , New Petchburi Road , Bangkok , Thailand
  • I wanted to stay, during my recent visit to Bangkok, Thailand, at a hotel convenient to go to different directions in the City of Bangkok
  • I found Classic Palace Hotel on New Petchburi Road an ideal place for me to travel to business centres for business meetings and for sight seeing around the City
  • I enjoyed the buffet breakfasts and lunches serving a variety of delicious Asian and international cuisines

• by Mark Williams

I wanted to stay, during my recent visit to Bangkok, Thailand, at a hotel convenient to go to different directions in the City of Bangkok. I found Classic Palace Hotel on New Petchburi Road an ideal place for me to travel to business centres for business meetings and for sight seeing around the City. I booked for a Deluxe Suite since I had to stay for

about a week.

The location was really excellent, right at the cross-roads of New Petchburi Road and Asoke Road. Those led to the heart of the City.

The reception staff was so friendly and hospitable, greeted me in the Thai traditional way, all smiles and polite. That really made me feel homely and comfortable.

The Deluxe Suite was very spacious, clean and tidy, and beautifully furnished ...

• with all the necessary amenities. I enjoyed the buffet breakfasts and lunches serving a variety of delicious Asian and international cuisines.

I noted the restaurant was quite popular for general public too. There were many who came for the buffet lunches.

The lounge on the ground floor was very relaxing too. I would sit down with a nice cool drink while enjoying the piano music.

There

were many restaurants around the area too, and so convenient to go to by bus or subway train. Buses or subway gets to the Sky Train too.

I could travel on to the shopping malls in the City by the Sky Train. Classic Place Hotel was very much an ideal place for business travelers like myself or hoilday makers.

I enjoyed staying there, and would certainly keep it on my favourite hotels list for Bangkok.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2107392481131/k2311a071/7.1.08