Wonderful World
Trincity Mall, Trinidad
  • I am here to talk about my experience with the Trincity Branch
  • She was also very helpful in trying to help me find a specific colour of earrings I was looking for, unfortunately they did not have the exact style I wanted

• by RJR

Wonderful World has alot of branches all over the country of Trinidad, mainly in the malls. I am here to talk about my experience with the Trincity Branch.

Wonderful World, simply put, is a women’s store. It contains everything a woman wants, from cosmetics to fashion trends to jewelery to lingerie and under garments! I personally went there to get one of those silver chain belts I had been eyeing for a while.

The customer service

there is really helpful. I asked one of the girls for help and she gladly assisted me. I could not reach the belt so she got a small ladder and got it for me and then proceeded to show me how I can wear the belt in different styles, from very loose flowing to tightly fitting, putting the rose “buckle” in the middle or to the side and how to untangle some of the ...

• ornaments that were on the belt as well.

I honestly had no idea that the belt would be so much fun to have, I can put it in any style around my waist that pleases me. What was even better though was how helpful the girl was and how nice the cashier was in informing me of the amount of days I have to return it if I needed to. Alot of places tend to

leave out that fact when they sell you, unless you ask!

She was also very helpful in trying to help me find a specific colour of earrings I was looking for, unfortunately they did not have the exact style I wanted.

Overall, my experience there was a nice one. I have been eyeing another item in a different branch of their store, let’s hope the customer service there is a good as the branch in Trincity Mall!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24107392461131/k2311a071/7.1.08