Chunky Kit Kat Bars
  • I decided to try one because hey, I love chocolate
  • Chunky Kit Kat is probably one of the best ideas they have come up with for a while and I am glad that I am on the receiving end of the spectrum

• by RJR

When I first came across a Chunky Kit Kat bar I was skeptical of how it would eat. Simply because I was so accustomed to the little package that contain those four small sticks of chocolate covered wafers in them. I felt as if making it such a size would change the overall view of

my bar and in a sense it did.

I decided to try one because hey, I love chocolate! I opened the package to this new chunky kit kat bar and took a bite into it for the first time. I was literally blown away! The chocolate seemed to have a richer taste. But even though it ...

• was now up sized, the quality of wafers remained the same. Crunchy, crisp and fresh as we all have come to know and love.

This new Chunky Kit Kat, is in effect, an up sized version of just one of the smaller bars, yet the chocolate used to make it seems to be of a higher

quality. I personally now enjoy the chunky bars and skip buying the small package which contains the four sticks of Kit Kat wafers.

Chunky Kit Kat is probably one of the best ideas they have come up with for a while and I am glad that I am on the receiving end of the spectrum.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27107392451131/k2311a071/7.1.08