Kinder Bueno White  » Food  »
  • Kinder bueno has always been my favourite snack
  • I tend to exagerate when I like something
  • Just I think Kinder Bueno Standars is on the market for a long time and as good as it is we all got used to it so now I prefer the White one just because it is newer

• by lorelai

Kinder bueno has always been my favourite snack. Since I was little I was used to sharing because I have a sister so we shared everything.

When you buy and other snack, except twix if you share it you have to give a part of your snack to someone and with kinder bueno you have 2 pieces of it so you dont have to eat less to

share with someone.

I adore Kinder Bueno so when Kinder Bueno White came to the market I had to buy it.

And it was so delitious, white chocolate with wafer and cacao crumbs.

It is really perfect.

For the first month that it was on the market I was eating on eevery day.

I tend to exagerate when I like something.

Now I don’t eat so many of ...

• them nor so often but when I want a snack it is usually kinder Bueno White although sometimes I eat Kinder Bueno Standard too because it tastes great too.

Just I think Kinder Bueno Standars is on the market for a long time and as good as it is we all got used to it so now I prefer the White one just because it is newer.

I guess in a few months time it will be the same to me if it is standard or white one.

I have this advantage that all members in my household like Kinder Bueno so I can buy many of them few standard nes and few white ones and then ask someone in my family to change for one piece with me so I can eat both, standard and white one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27107392431131/k2311a071/7.1.08