You Don’t Mess with the Zohan  » Movies  »
  • I think his comedy are more inclined to direct humor and he works best at acting in different identities

• by eryana09

I always get overly entertained and would laugh like mad whenever I see performances by Adam Sandler. He has done it again this time and made me laugh like a crazy hyena in the newly title and newly released, You Don’t Mess with the Zohan.

Zohan

is actually an Israeli Commando who comes to America and pretending to have a normal life. He started to get involved in a new career as ……a BARBER! Yes, and he makes sure he is good at it. I won’t spoil the other nitty gritty details and you have to catch it for yourself. So, Zohan sort of fakes his own death and he really wants to make it big as a barber or should I say it in a nicer word: Hairstylist!

The dialogs are real witty and I went with some ...

• You Don't Mess with the Zohan
      guys and ladies’ friends mixed. The guys were mostly telling us that it is a real bore to watch the stupid Adam Sandler, but I beg to differ. I think his comedy are more inclined to direct humor and he works best at acting in different
      identities. I could remember him acting together with Drew Barrymore in the 50’s worst dates and The Wedding Singer and I think he is a real awesome actor, who really deserves to win an award.

Watch You Don’t Mess with the Zohan. You will laugh your head off, trust me.

You Don't Mess with the Zohan

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11107392361131/k2311a071/7.1.08