Nova Rent a Car  » Car rental  »
  • I've used the service of Nova Rent a Car and they are one of the best companies that you should look out for when hiring/renting a car
  • And that is something that I love about this car rental company

• by eryana09

Another car rental review that I’ve used before would be Nova Rent a Car. It is good to be knowledgeable in rental car companies; be it local or international because you never know when you might need to use any of the services.

I’ve used the service of Nova Rent a Car and they are one of the best companies that you should look out for when hiring/renting a car; no kidding. There were a few times that

I have used their services and I dare to say that I was a happy customer for the most part anyway. There are absolutely no complaints that I have to make on my part and even the front desk were very nice and warm. It was pleasant to be doing business with them; me being the customer, of course. I’m not sure about their website, but they sure do have one. All the staff; be ...

• it over the counter or on the phone have the same great command of English and they are always eager to listen and help.

As for the cars that I have rented with this Nova Rent a Car company, they are mostly all first class cars, but you have to part with your money for a bit, because the cars are all in super good condition. When I mean good condition, it means that the cars are

well-maintained, with good sound engine and the hygiene part of the cars are worth mentioning. They are squeaky clean, right up to the cabin carpeting.

Another part worth mentioning would be that when you call in to the customer service for inquiries, they would give you some good deals and quotations. They will not try to buy you out for the latest deals and stuff like that. And that is something that I love about this car rental company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3107392221131/k2311a071/7.1.08