Paracetamol Tempra Forte  » Medicine  »
  • I was kind of in a hurry so I decided to just pay for this medicine because this is still a paracetamol anyway

• by eden_shii

Paracetamol or sometimes called acetaminophen is the kind of medicine that we can just get over-the-counter when we have headache, fever or whatever minor pains that we have. True, we can buy it over-the-country without the doctor’s prescription but it doesn’t mean that we take as many dosage as we want because it can be harmful to our health. Too much intake of this can cause

overdose and it can be deadly to a person’s body.

My two-year old niece got a fever last month. We are used a certain brand of paracetamol because we are used to it. But when my cousin went to a pharmacy nearby, there is no available for this brand so he went home empty handed. He sent a text message to me and asked me a favor ...

• to go the a pharmacy near my office. The pharmacist handed me the Paracetamol Tempra Forte. I was kind of in a hurry so I decided to just pay for this medicine because this is still a paracetamol anyway.

So, I went to my cousin’s house to give the medicine. I observed the little girl as her mother gave her the medicine. Anyway, by shaking the bottle a

few times, the mother was ready to give the baby some medicine. She gave her a teaspoon of it. It wasn’t easy for her to give the baby the medicine but still she managed to do so.

The medicine has truly a good effect and after 8 hours my niece’s temperature lowered. It has similar effects with all other paracetamol and I may say, tempra is also a good medicine.

Paracetamol Tempra Forte

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26107392211131/k2311a071/7.1.08