Image Rent-a-Car  » Car rental  »
  • That was the kind of service that I love and until the day we returned the car, there was no problem whatsoever coming from Image Rent-a-Car

• by eryana09

I have used the service of Image Rent-a-Car before and that was when I visited my sister way abroad where she had located yet again. This company has lots of economical cars that could suit your budget needs anytime. There are also luxury vehicles and also vans and the likes. Basically, my lovely elder sis made the whole reservations for me, and when I first arrived at the airport, the car

was already there waiting for me with its agent. My sister was there so she signed the papers and off we went back to her temporary home.

She reserved a very gorgeous Saab for me and I was whistling all the way looking at the blue chrome color that she had specifically reserved for me. What a beauty! Now back to this Image Rent-a-Car company. The agent was very nice and ...

• he explained in details the procedures of the company. He also showed me and my sis the existing scratches and things like that and it was marked on paper and we were given a copy for reference. Therefore, if there were any added scratches, then I had to pay, of course.

The agent was super efficient and while on the way, we had forgotten to ask something and my sis made

the call again to the agent. But he was very patient and prepared to answer our question. That was the kind of service that I love and until the day we returned the car, there was no problem whatsoever coming from Image Rent-a-Car. So, you can be rest assured that this company is an honest one and does its job well being a hirer for drivers like me and you out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3107392201131/k2311a071/7.1.08