Chicken Quessidilla from taco bell  » Food  »
  • We went to taco bell one day and I decided to try something different
  • I think they have the best and I hope that they continue to sell them for a really long time

• by Brooke

We went to taco bell one day and I decided to try something different. I got the chicken quessidilla and it was really good. I really liked it.

It has this cheesy sauce that is really good that makes it just a little hot. The chicken is good, it’s cut up into just the

right size amount.

It’s pretty big too. It’s filling.

The tortilla’s are really good, they are soft and the chicken is all white and really good. I really liked the whole thing and will probably get it more often when I go there.

The price of it isn’t too bad either. I have tried these ...

• at other places that you go in and it’s supposed to be a really nice restaurant and not like them.

I think they have the best and I hope that they continue to sell them for a really long time. I also like them because they don’t put a lot on them.

I like that

because I am a picky eater. I wouldn’t like a lot of things on it.

I think all they put on it is chicken and cheese. It’s my favorite thing to get there and I almost always get it ever since i have tried it the other day.

If you like chicken you should try this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27107392131131/k2311a071/7.1.08