Mrs Millers Mustard  » Food  »
  • Millers Mustard is a delicious sweet hot banana mustard blend that I discovered at a farmers flea market in Ohio
  • I love hot pepper mustard, banana peppers and mustard in general
  • If you like banana peppers, mustard and sweet hot things and you can find a jar, I would recommend you pick up one or maybe even two

• by Heather Sexton

Mrs. Millers Mustard is a delicious sweet hot banana mustard blend that I discovered at a farmers flea market in Ohio. I love hot pepper mustard, banana peppers and mustard in general. So I did not hesitate to pick up a jar of Mrs. Millers Hot banana pepper mustard.

It cost me about four dollars a jar. It

was well worth every penny, if not double the price.

I love the strange yellow color of Mrs Millers Sweet Hot Pepper mustard, I love it on burgers,fries, in potato salad. I could list a hundred or more things it would be delicious on. I love Mrs. Millers in tartar sauce, on hot dogs and soft pretzels also.

I have ...

• tried many varieties of hot pepper mustaard from the Amish country, bens and national brands. None compare to Mrs. Millers Sweet Hot Pepper Mustard.

If you like banana peppers, mustard and sweet hot things and you can find a jar, I would recommend you pick up one or maybe even two. It is great for spicing up your

food, or offereing a litle change to sandwiches. It is not blazing hot, so it is suitable for the whole family, even the little ones will like it cause it is a little sweet.

Mrs. Millers Hot Pepper Mustard is available in several varities, all are equally delicious! Try one out if you can find it, you will be glad you did!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27107392101131/k2311a071/7.1.08