Sharedreviews.com  » Web sites  »
  • For a little effort, and a little reading I can earn more money than I can at a few other sites I write for, that just cheat you out of your content with stipulations of minimum payouts, and minimal earnings

• by Jeanne Granath

I heard about sharedreviews.com from a message board and as I write a lot of reviews for very little money, I am always on the look out for more writing gigs as it is really rotten to write a review for fifty cents, or even less!! I write for associated content, helium, reviewstream, to name a few I write frequently for.

So

I signed up, wrote a review and did a little voting. In ten days I wrote 6 reviews, and voted on two hundred reviews. I made $13.12! Mostly from my voting. The great thing about sharedreviews.com is every vote you cast earns you a few cents in payment. You are allowed a certain amount of votes based on your score, and each ...

• vote can earn revenue!

I am really happy with sharedreviews.com. For a little effort, and a little reading I can earn more money than I can at a few other sites I write for, that just cheat you out of your content with stipulations of minimum payouts, and minimal earnings. As an example, I have 114 articles on helium.com, and from March to

today I have only earned $2.09 towards my $25 payout… Doesn’t that sound like a bad deal? It is.

Aside from sharedreviews.com, the only company who has paid me is Associated Content who pays via paypal for each purchased article.

I love sharedreviews.com, and anyone who can write valuable reviews should check it out! Just make sure you participating in the voting process!

Sharedreviews.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20107392061131/k2311a071/7.1.08