Holiday Inn Park View Singapore  » Hotels  »
  • It was such a memorable experience in all
  • I most definitely recommend the stay in Holiday Inn Park View, Singapore and if you are a foreigner wanting to visit Singapore, mark this hotel down yeah

• by eryana09

For my friend’s birthday bash last few months, we had it at the restaurant in Holiday Inn Park View, Singapore and we decided to have a 1 night stay in the hotel as well, since we were all deadbeat tired celebrating her birthday. It was a real memorable stay for the 5 of us, including myself.

We were locals of course, and we thought that we would

be treated with a bit of an indifference, but we were wrong. The staff were all extremely polite even though they knew that we are locals. It was such a memorable experience in all. We had 2 executive rooms and they were very clean and spotless. I remember taking lots of pictures on my friend’s camera-phone and we were clearly enjoying ourselves; ...

• all the 5 of us ladies. There was also a free internet usage since we had gotten executive rooms. The staff who passed us by on the corridor were also very friendly and they either smiled, nodded their heads or just made a quick ‘hello’ or a short dialog on our stay there and asked where abouts in Singapore we are from and all that.

Everything

was very nicely created and the ambiance was really awesome. I most definitely recommend the stay in Holiday Inn Park View, Singapore and if you are a foreigner wanting to visit Singapore, mark this hotel down yeah. And yes, the birthday bash was great with some great dining food in the hotel restaurant. Price wise? Simply affordable for an Average Jill like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2107392021131/k2311a071/7.1.08