Paracetamol Tempra Forte  » Medicine  »
  • So when I finally can handle taking tablets, I never had a problem with it anymore

• by Miera

I always take Tempra Forte whenever I have the Flu or Trangkaso in tagalog. I don’t know but I have this mental thought that Tempra is for strong fevers. I haven’t tried the liquid solution of Tempra yet but I surely experienced the tablet form. Eversince I was a kid my Mom trained me to take medicines easily. So for

tablets even like Tempra..she would crush half of the tablet and put a bit of white sugar. She then makes me have that then drink some water.

So when I finally can handle taking tablets, I never had a problem with it anymore. Ok now about the Tempra itself, it is a good paracetamol surely can handle headaches and fevers.

• But for me right now, Tempra alone won’t be good enough for helping an adult recover from a bad flu. Usually Tempra and an antibiotic will do the trick. For me though, I never experienced any side effects from taking Tempra. It’s just a plain paracetamol. That’s it.

You can purchase Tempra Forte in any drugstores even without prescriptions (in Manila)

I don’t know how it goes in other countries though. Also some sarisari stores sell them too. They are usually sold less than 5 pesos and the tablet is like a light orange in color. I usually take them 3 times a day after eating when I have a fever. For headaches I only take them once in awhile.

Paracetamol Tempra Forte
    Miera replies :

Tempra orange flavor, strawberry flavor 250 mg 5 mL x 60 mL P129.55 got this info from [link removed]. I don`t know how old that post is but it sounds just right.

russel cariaga says :

what is the suggested retail price of paracetamol tempra forte 250mg 5ml syrup 60ml? I just bought one early this morning on a pharmacy nearby and i got it for P136.25 is the price right?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26107391601031/k2311a071/7.1.08