Salvador Dali  » Art  »
  • I can honestly not find a piece by Dali that I don't like in some way, shape or form
  • Indeed, I can often look back on one of his works and notice a plethora of new things that I haven't noticed before
  • It's disturbing yet extremely brilliant - and I think Dali deserves the highest credit for being one of the first artists to accomplish surreal vision in a way like this

• by Vinayak Ravindran

Dali was truly at the forefront of modern art as we know it with his role as a surrealist. I can honestly not find a piece by Dali that I don’t like in some way, shape or form.

It’s clear that a lot of thought and time went into his pieces aside from simply making them

look pretty in the vein of the classical age.

Dali’s unique take on art makes his pieces worth looking at multiple times.

Indeed, I can often look back on one of his works and notice a plethora of new things that I haven’t noticed before.

For example, one of his paintings features a throng of nude ...

• women in strange poses.

Take a few steps back or lose your focus on those three, and focus on the man in the front… What you’ll see instead of those women in the background is a macabre skull leering at you.

It’s disturbing yet extremely brilliant - and I think Dali deserves the highest credit for

being one of the first artists to accomplish surreal vision in a way like this.

He really is one of my favorite artists, and a pioneer of art in every sense of the word.

It’s not every day that you see someone who can change the definition of what art is, but Dali was one of those people.

greg says :

this review is full of bs

ani says :

it’s okay, everyone has their own take.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 18107391561031/k2311a071/7.1.08