Fisher Price Baby Monitor
  • What I like best about the Fisher Price baby monitor is that it gets really good sound

• by Angelzwingz

For around sixty dollars at Target we got the Fisher Price baby monitor to keep an ear out for our little baby. What I like best about the Fisher Price baby monitor is that it gets really good sound. Some baby monitors that I have used in the past have that buzzing sound to them. There is no buzzing sound with the Fisher Price baby monitor that

we got.

Another thing that I like about the Fisher Price baby monitor is that it is easy to use. You can plug it in and listen to your baby. Or you can use the Fisher Price baby monitor on batteries. The batteries really last a long time and you can walk around the house with the Fisher Price baby monitor to make sure that your baby is ...

• alright while you do stuff.

There are a set of lights that are on the Fisher Price baby monitor. When my baby makes a sound the lights come on. The louder the sound that my baby makes the more lights that blink and the brighter they are. This is really good because the lights on the Fisher Price baby monitor draw my attention to the baby monitor.

I like knowing what my baby is doing without having to be right there the entire time that I am cleaning house or doing other things. The Fisher Price baby monitor is worth every single penny.

You will also like that you get ten channels on the Fisher Price baby monitor. This means that I can always get a clear connection. I don’t have to worry about my baby as much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54107391491031/k2311a071/7.1.08